An Easter Massacre 3 An Easter Massacre 3

Great movie

Great animations, a great variation of material.
Great thing you used so much different "tools". Your own voiceacting, one of those internet robotic-like voices, a scene from the Batman series, a texture from a Batman game and your own drawing.

The sound was great, except for some of the voices. Use a better mic next time, so that the sound won't get unstable and vibrate my eardrums off again.

Graphics were nice, a little weird animations here and there, but other than that; great.

The plot? well, there is no plot! Santa said it himself! Also... I've never seen the first 2 installments...

Anyway, to sum it up: Great movie, in every way except some of the voice recordings. Kuso to you my friend!

Keep it up! as always.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

I always screw the voices, lol. Either they're too loud or overblown by the music.

Caps Caps

A goodie, somewhat anyway

Stop motion... what can I say? I love it.
The problems with this movie is that of this:
1. When you say "quick", I didn't expect it to be THAT quick.
2. I do understand the "plot", but it's still rather blurry, it has room for lots of improvement,

There isn't much more to complain at. The music fits great, and is just like the idea of using bottlecaps; really charming.

The only big problem really is that it is too short. Way too short. Make it longer and you'll maybe blow me away next time ;)

Keep it up! and good luck!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Flawless as always I see

I have several times watched this, but I have apparently also forgot to comment on it... so here we go!

Like most of your movies, this made me laugh high enough to make my family rather angry (small exaggeration, but ignore that). I don't know if you can make such a serious game (although rather too serious, making it funny) funnier than you have done here, and also in the first movie.
But as we all know, you ARE the king of parodies, so it's quite obvious that this movie would get a 10 from everybody except the ones who he see MGS as a religion, telling us all that we are mocking God.

Anyway, I don't have too much to say on this movie, except for the well known Awesome series cliché: AWESOME!

As a last thing... keep it up! and you are welcome, I watched it with a oversized smile on my face, like a 5 year old on christmas eve!

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Very good, very good indeed

I understand why everyone is giving you a 10 for this, and though I easily fall for peer pressure I shall do the same! ( <.< riiiiight...)

This movie is indeed a masterpiece, I've never seen the original TV show, but I still enjoyed it like normal folks. I would consider this movie flawless, so I won't pull any complaints this time (as I normally do), I will just say this not-so-very-"constructive" comment: AWESOME!

Keep it up! I'm longing to see more from you :)

AniMSN 73 AniMSN 73

Nice, very nice indeed

It was practically a rip-off of Deagonball, but with an MSN smiley as the main character, but still... Isn't all of newgrounds one big rip-off of something?
It weren't too original, but that can be ignored because of the superb graphics, and the smooth animations. Only thing I have to complain about are the sounds... they outdrown the music too much, and are a few notches too high.
Other than that... great movie! And I laughed at the fact that you also added a "The Matrix" ending.

Keep it up!

BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters

hahahaha!

I've watched the first, the second, the fourth and now this one: this one is AWESOME! not as good as the second one, but it's absolutely the best one after that! keep it up!

BadGuys BadGuys

One of the funniest things I've ever seen!

God I laughed xD
This so reminds me of David Firth stuff, same type of voices and similar ideas ^^
I loved this, keep 'em coming please!

And I loved that his name was Sven!

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Great movie

I don't really like counter-strike, it's a good time-killer, but I could never spend several hours a day on it. But I gotta say, you make me want to play it!
This movie is absolutely great, the personalities are well thought out, the looks on every character fits their personality great, you've done a really good job on this one. I like all of your movies, but this one really delivers.
My personal favorites in your movies are FD God and Killer.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Oh Bloody Hell!

Yet another great episode of MGS humor ^^
This one was almost as awesome as the first, some of those clips made me laugh so hard that it hurts!
I'm really saddended to know that this is the last disc... I was looking forward to this one, and i wand MOAR!!!
Great flash(es), you're all great!

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Another great one

I love every movie you make (yeah, I always say that), but this one was not as good. It's great, but not as good as the others. I've never gotten ill or felt uncomfortable after your movies (only a little creeped out), but this one was different. I got ill by this one, and it's because of that incredibly ugly and disgusting woman in the beginning. Everything else was great though! Cheers!